Fall into Grace

Saturday, June 9, 2007

touch me

Sometimes I forget.

I am alone so much, and I handle it well. I like it most of the time. I'm ok.

Then, someone touches me. Really touches me. And I melt. I don't expect to. I think I'm completely under control. I don't even realize how much I miss being touched. Then that touch wakes me up and drags me under.

Tuesday night. The day wasn't anything special. Nice, fun, clicking but not in the big fireworks kind of way. 12 hours of comfortable talking, chatting, exploring, getting to know each other. Not a single touch. Not a kiss. Just a friendly comfort.

Then the touch.

I was stretched out with my back to the door of the car. I stretched my legs towards him and put them on the seat. He reached down and picked up my feet and put them in his lap and started rubbing. Not hard rubbing like a massage. Just stroking my feet and legs, touching, feeling.

And I melted. I slid down in the seat. I closed my eyes. He said something about me fading, falling asleep. And I laughed because there was no danger of falling asleep. Instead, I was savoring the sensation of his hands on my bare skin. Wanting his hands to move higher, to touch, to explore, to pleasure. He offered to let me spend the night in his guest room. And I thought, right now, if he leaned over here and kissed me, soft and gentle, then harder, taking my breath away, that hand rubbing my calf moving up to my thigh, I would beg to go home with him. Or beg him to take me there.

And he never noticed. He put me in my car and sent me home, wanting to be touched more. Imagining being stretched out naked on the bed while he stroked my back, flat palm to my bare skin. Then my thighs. My stomach. My breasts. ::::sigh::::

Since then, I have wanted to go back for more. To finish what he started. To be touched. Because I didn't realize how much I missed being touched until he touched me. Now I'm restless.

I offered to cook him dinner. He said it sounded great. But I have barely heard from him since, no invitation to come over this weekend to cook dinner, no phone call. ::::sigh:::: And honestly, he's not my type. No future there at all. But I wish he had called.

I really just want to spend the night being touched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home