Fall into Grace

Monday, June 11, 2007

monday monday

It's Monday morning. A new day. A new week. A new life.

sigh

Sometimes I don't know where to start. I need some portrait work right now. I need to be making jewelry. I need to finish my house.

I need a drink.

And a man.

(The man part could be just a loaner, not a life change.)

Speaking of men, I'm dabbling in Academia right now. A music history professor and a business professor. Both highly educated. That's where the similarities end. They teach at "rival" universities. One is way older than his age, so much so that he never bothered to learn to have fun and be crazy. But he's willing to learn. The other is 30 years older than the first, but way younger than his years. He's not reckless crazy but likes to have fun and already knows how. One is too young for me, the other too old for me, but that doesn't really matter. I'm not convinced there is anything life-changing in either relationship (not that they are relationships yet, just sparks) but I am going to have some fun along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home